Mounting and maintenance instructions
1. The dehydrating breather is designed for top mounting. Screw it onto the expansion tank filling hole.
2. Loosen the wing nuts a few turns so that the plexiglass container with its cover can be removed sideways.
3. Fill the plexiglass container with silica gel up to the oil trap support.
4. Remove the oil trap, and fill the glass bowl with transformer oil up to the level mark. The oil can then be tapped off from the test valve on the expansion tank.
5. Check that both gaskets are correctly located, and fit the container. Tighten the wing nuts firmly, to ensure good sealing.